Thursday, June 18, 2009

Creative Baking



I love watching Food channel.......how they prepare the ingredients, how the chef quickly thinly-slice carrots, how the chef multitask cooking with 2 boiling pans, sauteeing, dealing with food processors and host the show at the sametime, and how they enjoy the meal at the end of the show..... mmmmmmm
Not to mention when they're making desserts...... Cheesecake, Mudcake, Ongol-ongol, Talam Ubi,.,.....ohhhhh........ how I wish I was having them right now *drool*

I also love reading food blogs, and looking at pictures of the ready-to-be-eaten-yummy-yum-yum final product.

So, I was having a conversation with my sis the other day, she just moved into a new house and she doesn't have an oven yet.
So she can't start baking for me..... yes for me & my incredibly amazing sweet tooth. :)

But hey..... what about steaming ? ........ there are a lot of desserts that doesn't require baking, right ?
Brownies doesn't have to be baked..... take a look at Brownies kukus, or Tiramisu doesn't need baking either.

What about the Local desserts,
they're mostly wrapped in leaves and steamed, right ? .... :)
*wink wink to sis*

Take a more creative approach, and experiment, like a Red Dragon Fruit Cheesecake..... how bout dat ? :) Wanna see the pic, go here

So sis....
I'm expecting desserts soon ok ? :D


(nj / SanggarSeni.com)
Image copyright : SanggarSeni.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails