Saturday, June 20, 2009

KuFC - Ken-tuku Fried Chicken

So, a few months ago (April 2009) I went to Lembang Area and when I was in a car passing through one of the crowded area, and in front of a Minimart there, I saw this !!!



There were in fact a few Fried Chicken pieces behind those glass showcase.
How Fun is that ?
KuFC Ken-tuku Fried Chicken.... the owner is probably Javanese ?
coz more or less it means " Come on buy the Fried Chicken " :)
So this would fall under the Creative category or Copycat category ?
but it's not exactly a Copycat, I mean, it's a different logo and a different brand name...... ;P

ps. sorry for the blurry photo.... It was taken from inside my Mersedes ;p
*KuFC and Mersedes, what are the chances*


(nj / SanggarSeni.com)
Image : SanggarSeni.com

1 comments:

viwen said...

I tried it last mth.. surprisingly , it was rather good !! Not KFC like but good in its own way. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails